ground breaking approach
Novel techniques remove the noise and variation historically seen with tactical aids so the software runs out of the box, whilst keeping the option for more bespoke configuration via the addition of broader polar data, more detailed environmental data predictions and more in depth understanding of the sensor data on board. These will push the performance gains further, maximising the potential of the guidance.
“With race guide, the tactician is assisted to the point where they can focus on the future and NOT ON THE EXECUTION”
Graphics based line of sight or wearable displays give unprecedented multi-dimensional guidance as opposed to a one dimensional numerical snapshot.
Situational guidance dynamically tailors displays to the current scenario.
“PERFORMANCE AND ACCELERATION BASED PREDICTIONS UPDATE AT HIGH FREQUENCY TO GENERATE UNPARALLELED GUIDANCE GRAPHICS”
Comprehensive performance aid
From prestart race planning, innovative start guidance, and round the course routing, to performance feedback. The race software helps you get in the right place at the right time.
“RACE GUIDE provides unquestionable performance gain ”
- 12″, 15” or 24” 1500 nit Sunlight readable LCD’s, 12v
- Small board processor combined with LCD
- Portable tablet options, details available on request
- Multi node client server hardware option
- Lite: Tablet/phone based – wearable – ultra portable
- Lite+: Lite with a GPS upgrade, higher frequency and accuracy
- Grand prix: Tablet or bespoke hardware options and integration with onboard systems
- Premier/Americas Cup: Feature upgrades and extensions, client server, multi screen (wired and wireless), data multiplexing options, data integration and optional in depth tailoring service
- Tablet or Bluetooth GPS data and manual input or
- Data stream via UDP including Boat, Wind and Mark location data
- Optional environmental gribs
- Prestart port positioning
- Prestart stbd positioning
- Prestart trigger and line approach
- Olympic and Americas Cup proven routing running realtime with wind and tide inputs
- Turn rate and landing zone manoeuvre guidance improving tack and gybe consistency
- High fidelity VMG performance guidance
- Optional reconfiguration of display to add or rearrange numbers