WHAT IS RACE GUIDE?
Race Guide provides graphical and numerical guidance to the sailors onboard, from prestart race planning through innovative start guidance, performance feedback and round the course routing. New novel and highly effective, Race Guide provides unquestionable performance gain.
A Visual Tactical and Performance Aid designed to put you in the right place at the right time
Novel techniques applied to remove the noise and variation historically seen in tactical aids
Graphical and Numeric high fidelity guidance allowing the sailor to focus on the future, not the execution
Complex calculations distilled into an easy to use interface helping you make smarter decisions and get better results.
RACE GUIDE KEY BENEFITS
- Get in a good position early in the start sequence reducing the risk and simplifying the start process
- Get to the start line on time, at the favoured start location
- High fidelity VMG performance guidance
- Graphics based line of sight or wearable displays give unprecedented multi-dimensional guidance as opposed to a one dimensional numerical snapshot
- Give consistent reference points throughout the start to improve consistency
- Olympic and Americas Cup proven routing running realtime with wind and tide inputs
- Turn rate and landing zone manoeuvre guidance improving tack and gybe consistency
- Situational guidance dynamically tailors displays to the current scenario
tested and proven
AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Used extensively throughout the last two America’s Cups, onboard TP52’s, Maxi’s, SailGp F50’s, small keepboats and dinghys.
Novel techniques remove the noise and variation historically seen with tactical aids so the software runs out of the box, whilst keeping the option for more bespoke configuration via the addition of broader performance data, more detailed environmental data predictions and, for Race Guide Nav Hub, more in depth understanding of the sensor data on board. These will push the performance gains further, maximising the potential of the guidance.
A Tactical Racing GUIDE You Can Trust
Performance and acceleration based predictions update at high frequency to generate unparalleled guidance graphics