WHAT IS RACE GUIDE?
Race Guide provides graphical and numerical guidance to the sailors onboard, from prestart race planning through innovative start guidance, performance feedback and round the course routing. Race Guide provides unquestionable performance gain.
A Visual Tactical and Performance Aid
Novel techniques applied to remove the noise and variation historically seen in tactical aids
Graphical and Numeric
Complex calculations distilled into an easy to use interface
GRAPHICAL TACTICAL GUIDANCE
Graphical prestart, round the course and performance guidance. New, novel and highly effective, designed to put you in the right place at the right time, make smarter decisions and get better results.
A different approach giving high fidelity guidance allowing the sailor to focus on the future, not the execution.
- Get in a good position early in the start sequence reducing the risk and simplifying the start process
- Get to the start line on time, at the favoured start location
- High fidelity VMG performance guidance
- Give consistent reference points throughout the start to improve consistency
- Olympic and Americas Cup proven routing running realtime with wind and tide inputs
- Turn rate and landing zone manoeuvre guidance improving tack and gybe consistency
tested and proven
AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Used extensively throughout Artemis Racing’s last two America’s Cups and subsequently onboard TP52’s, Maxi’s and SailGp F50’s.
A Tactical Racing GUIDE You Can Trust
Get in a good position early in the start sequence reducing the risk and making the whole start process easier
Give consistent reference points throughout the start to improve consistency
Olympic and Americas Cup proven routing running realtime with wind and tide inputs
Get to the start line on time, near the favoured start location
High fidelity VMG performance guidance
Help with manoeuvre consistency